Saturday, November 5, 2011

The tears torn

today i cry again.maybe it only a piece of cake,but for me it is impirtant.my mamas...he doesnt appear his engagement relationship with me.it kinda simple but alot for me.i think it just few months and i just know it by today,this morning.feels like torn into pieces...how could be he so free like that...maybe thats why many girls in his Facebook.no one knows he has girl friend event fiancee. what am i for???an artificial accecories for him???i thin not only this pne that kaming me cry alot today...yes about him...in fact,i dont know much about him,his financial,he even never let me know about that.i know its not my capacity yet but when i try to discuss it he jut let me never know about...WHAT AM I FOR????just my body????TAkE IT!take it allll all i have.money?i dont have any.dignity????He already get it.maybe now i only have tears to speak.i dont have any word again.i he wants to leave then just OK.if merriage not the purpose anymore than i let him go.but i promise my self he will never happy for the rest of his life after make me cry and hurt like that. I promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment