Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Semarang

i've been here since yesterday.i dont wanna tell about what i did before here,in Jakarta,it was so ordinary.now,in Semarang.let me tell u yesterday after i arrived in Ahmad Yani airport.some says here is hot so i prepare my sun block but i forget to bring my Retin A,but its okey.since i arrived at hotel,i felt like unpleasent,did not know why.and then i forget tro bring my short n pants.fortunately,BKKBN gave us Kain Batik so i created it into a skirt,like saroong.hahahahaha it worked,everyone likes it,pa uung,the commeety,friends and most of them likes it.hahhahahahaah at night i went to angkringan.i ate tahu gimbal hhmm it tasted like gado2 or karedok or whatever with nut souce hahahahah.back to hotel and sleep.today i am in Jetis,Bandungan.to arrived her,it took one and half hour.i tried to enjoy the trip but i was sssoo sleepy so i slept till we arrived.900m above the sea,its quite cool,better than in the town there.we were welcomed by the Bir Pletok hahahahah i thought taht it is only in Jakarta or in Betawi xixixixi will continue later,i've to listen the speech and follow thr workshop.one thing here that surpsing me are so many kareoke places,hotels and any pther entertainment places hwhwhwh its a distric or town????Hahahhahaback again.tonight i sleep alone,my roomate is going to her parents in low.out side seems very frightening woth the thunder light and its grumbling. my experiences tonight are so many.i and mba Lia went hung out to mall,but what an annoying,we ate at the fastfoof,but the chilli and tomato souse were so auful,and also the mocha float,its tasteless.after that i went to culiner shop.it quite expensive and makes me regret  to bougt the,in fact i only bought one item.hmmm i bought another same thing out side the store,its very cheap,it alsmos one third cheaperi bought 3packs.but let it go.after that i went to the satay vendor.actually it was good but the teste was auful,tooo sweet and tasteless.hmmm seems like bad experience hahahahah.one thing that make me surprise was when friends said they got reward from Jambuluwuk but i didnt.they try to help me to get it,but until now they only say wait and will check it!oooh c'mon, why didnt they check as soon as possible????hmm just let go(again)ooo yes, forget to share my first expereinced when riding horse.there was a chance to be an amateur jockey heeheheheh it was frightening at first but i enjoyed it very much. i and the jokey were in small talk about KB and his job?it was surpirising me whne he said he has been doing this job since child,heridity and he doesnt get tired to climd plus hild the female horse.o y the place was Geung Candi Songo.yes now i 'm in the toilet.forget to share the experiences about the meals n food.i only bought wingko for hubby,fellows and mom.not many only few.sorry to say,i dont recommend the food here and i preety sure my mom and ahubby agree with me.my mom only likes wingko while hubby,he like spicy food,not the the sweet one hahahah.hmmm Nuke said the Lunpia is OK btu,not OK for me hhuuuhhh.just back from RM Rujak Cingur Bu Sri,people said it is recommended but still,my friend give 5 from1-10.the Es Campur aslo so so...For me,Jogja still the best and Makasar is heaven.and u knoo what, here in Semarang i cont free my from my email.seems like email is nightmare that always follows me.whenever the sound's ringing i feel so nervous and try to ensure that it will be from my editor hahahha and the feeling is always right.i miss many things to day.Menristek.Menkes and so on.tomorrow i've to start again to dig the speaker hhuufffh never ending job.wanna quit as soon as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment