Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Untittled



I dont know what to write, but i am trying anyway. This afternoon i just heard that he is going to the hospital which was his ex's ex hospital. Actually, he did not know about it but i told him. hhmm just told him, no other purposes. After that, i felt blue mood but not too blue. Just wanna be alone. I dont want him to call until he is home. 

I took a bath, in my bath room i thought about them. What i'd done, what she had done, and what he had done to me and her. I dont regret anything, i really feel free and satisfied. If i remember about her, the one thing that i hate the most was she insulted my baby, she also humiliated the family and also wanted to hurt my baby. 

I was trying to found her out, and i got it. Nothing special, she is still bitchy, like a hostess Actually she is OK, but i really cant stand her when she act like a beautiful one. Yes, she only act ahahahah... Hmmmm now, i feel fine. I lie if i said i have no hard feeling, but i try to forget it. I and Mamas are going to married, i trust him even sometimes he remembers that bitch only for no reason(according to him) but for me, there is always a reason, a GUILTY  






v

No comments:

Post a Comment