Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dedicated to the past

U know i adore you. from the 1st time that i saw you,i know i never be yours or you never be mine. I never understand, too why you never talk to me. You only see me, stare at me, and i?? I just looked at you  while i was blushing  when you see me.
U hurt me. You left me. You never care me, you also never smile at me, but why i never upset or mad??I was just like a lil' girl who adore her idol so much and cant do anything when her idol left her behind without any words.
i know, you never want me, you never really care or love or adore me. I was just your muse.
The past, no hurt feeling when i know you just called me as your doll. Now why  i am sure you never be mine and i cant love you like i adore you before.
How can i tell you i want to be your friend. I wanna be your girl friend but not your lover. I understand the only way to be your girl friend is be your lover. i cant. I really cant. I don't know why,this is the part i don't understand the most.
I like you so much, i f i could hold you.. i wanna be by your side,listen to your voice. i wanna care about you. i wanna see you day and night,but that's that. not more than that.
There's something  that i cant understand and say with words..
My love for you like unreal feeling that i have and i never have it to anyone else before.
Its true, i mean it from the bottom of my heart.. and the real feeling that i have for my beloved is also the feeling that i never give to anyone else, including you.

No comments:

Post a Comment