Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Sorry

Dear Somebody,

I just want to thank u. why??? because u just did what should be done from the very beginning in our past time. i felt like i found the real you, not the one in my past. this is you who loves me with everything i am. this is you who is trying to be there when i need someone. this is you who wants to be spoiled every time, and this you who is very stubborn so that i give up to handle you.


I never say sorry again, i never say anything again to you. honestly, deep inside my heart i still want to kill you when i remember the day...

The more i hate you, the more i want to say that you are too sweet, too cute,too nice...but the more i remember the day the more i can say you are bad. maybe now u hate me because you know now who i am,what i am like, and my condition now.. i understand it very well.


Thank you so much for the time we had had.. i wish i can turn back time that we had, but its tooooo late, this heart already belongs to someone, also the love that i have is already taken by somebody, and he is not YOU..


If you said that my revenge is now done, yes u r alright, but actually i still want to do more...but i remember one thing:

U were also the 1 that I in love with

No comments:

Post a Comment