Thursday, July 1, 2010

..

Dear God
i just arrived home and my mom directly said about the bill of the electrician from PLN. i thought it over, do we late to pay it??
And mom continued her talking, she said that the latter is about the broken off of the electrician. Ghosh..worst the what i've thought..
i saw my mom started to cry but she tried to handle it..and i did too. i texted my cousin and told her about it. i dont care what she will say about it..
another problem is, my dad asked one of our neighbor to give my mom amount of money. my father said to me it was his money,but my neighbor said it didn't.hhhuh which on do we belief to?  she said she just want to help us because my father asked her.
DAMN!
Next problem is about my mom jewelries,they are in the pawning..yeah it was my dad who did it.the duty pay is tomorrow and my mom have no money to pay the intrerest, and you know what???my a just wont to now about it
God, what should we do now???i only want my dad realize that we are have nothing to do with these conditions..
U give me a job,U give me a someone that loves me very much,U give me a mother who is very strong and patient,U give me a house with all the facilities,but why U give me a father like him??does it mean i regret it???God, although my boyfriend sometime doesnt care about my problem i really thank You that he always there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment